cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International Penpal Video/Photo Exchange Thread :) Thanks Guys.

International Penpal Video/Photo Exchange Thread :) Thanks Guys.

Hi Guys,

Does anyone want to show me what Finland or where ever you may live is like locally on the F-Secure Community Board? It does not have to be anything fancy and only if you are interested. Just maybe post a pic of your street,your dog or just you maybe where you live and a small caption to let me know what's happening in your part of the world. I always wanted to travel the world but right not unfortunately that is not happenign for me and I know the internet is absolutely no replacement for the real thing but it still cool to do a pen pal sort of thing.

I am sharing a video of a flight I made with a quadcopter that I did to try and train to fly it . I am trying to use ti to take overhead shots for this movie to raise awareness for Childhood Cancer for the St. Baldrick's foundation. This was just a test and this is actually five miles from where I live but it was the only park I am allowed to fly in. I have footage of the area a bit and I only added the overwhelming music because the only other noise would have been the little quadcopter's engines going whining away. I guess please turn down the volume then but PLEASE post in reply with your photos or videos with links that you want to share so that I can see how your lives are in Finland. Maybe if we contact the admins we could make like a Selfie montage or something. :).

My Video URL  http://youtu.be/otghxkFRj3E

Thanks so much Giuys,

Rich

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)
5 REPLIES 5
F-Secure Employee

Re: International Penpal Video/Photo Exchange Thread :) Thanks Guys.

Hi Rich,

that's a great idea and an awesome video! How high does the drone fly?

Here is a pic taken from my office window (wintertime in Finland); a ship unloading coal for a local powerplant.

https://app.younited.com/?shareObject=d8e4a814-1177-5396-ddb2-10709e247841

(We've did have our windows cleaned AFTER this picture was taken).

It's quite entertaining to follow https://www.marinetraffic.com/ for our area.

Looking forward to seeing more people sharing their local environment here, we can surely combine them into collage.

Regards,
Ania
F-Secure Community Service Owner

Twitter: @aniaciuba
--------------------------------
Has somebody helped you? Give Kudos as a way to say "thanks!"
Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using the "Accept as Solution" button to let others know.
F-Secure

Hi Rich!

Thanks for starting this and sharing your video!

Got another one from Finland here, this one is from last weekend in front of the main railway station in Helsinki - note that it's May, and it's snowing/hailing!  Really came from out of nowhere, but that's our climate for ya!

https://app.younited.com/?shareObject=46347e46-50b9-37b0-7a36-3d2c368f5eab

Cheers!

// Chrissy

Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using the "Accept as Solution" button to let others know.

Thanks the little quadcopter maxes out at 45 Meters :).

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

I apppreciate the shot because I love trains. I hope you have some nice weather soon. Does it get better in June for sure :)?

Rich

F-Secure Employee

45 metres! Not bad!

Regards,
Ania
F-Secure Community Service Owner

Twitter: @aniaciuba
--------------------------------