Help me choose a VPN for home security?

Scholar

Help me choose a VPN for home security?

Hello, I've been reading enough about GDPR and internet censorship and a couple of my friends recommended I should buy a VPN to set it up on my home router. They already showed me how it helps to bypass geo-restrictions, but as well it encrypts your data and masks your real IP address, - all of these features IMHO are pretty important the more I read about privacy issues online. So I hoped you can help me pick a VPN?

I've got a few ExpressVPN recommendations, but it's very expensive. My colleague recommended Surfshark for home network because it supports unlimited devices, I can set it up on a router but as well use it on my phone and according to their webpage even share my account with friends. I googled both of them, ExpressVPN looks like one of the market leaders and a very strong one, on the other hand Surfsharks reviews are saying it's a very strong newcomer, and it's way cheaper...Maybe you can help me choose between the two or recommend some other provider? Thanks!!!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Help me choose a VPN for home security?

Hi @Samii 

Thank you for relying on our expertise to advice you on the use of a reliable VPN service.

If you want a VPN from a known company with a solid background in security, then F-Secure’s FREEDOME VPN is for you. Our VPN is a capable service with good encryption, some added security features, and a wider range of price options than a typical VPN.

You may want to consider our 4-in-1 package F-Secure Total which is a combination of Safe (Antivirus and Internet Security), Freedome VPN, Key (Password Manager) and SENSE (Security Router for your household devices including the iOTs). 

Click here to try for free.

Scholar

Re: Help me choose a VPN for home security?

Oh, I didn't know F-secure offer VPN services too, thanks for pointing it out. I already got Surfshark but currently checking it out on 30d. money back guarantee. Thank you for linking to f-secure free trial I will definitely check it out and pick the one that suits me better!