Finland is awesome. You get free Tuition if you live there ;).

Highlighted

Finland is awesome. You get free Tuition if you live there ;).

I have always been obsessed with Nordic culture that also has to do when I took DNA testing on Ancestry.com. I am very Happy to say I am traced back to you Fins :). I then read up more and more on FInland. The Lapua party and the recent history. Then I found out today or a few days ago that if you are a Finish citizen you get free tuition ! How coold is that and so what if it is cold. I love the cold anyway. I love the F-Secure products BTW and maybe I will one day see you gus in Finland. Thank you guys here for all the help and support. :). F-Secure is the best as always :).

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Finland is awesome. You get free Tuition if you live there ;).

Does anyone know a cost of living calculator for comparing the cost of living for here in the states to Finland?
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: Finland is awesome. You get free Tuition if you live there ;).

Hi, 

here is one example of cost calculator between the both countries.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.