Block anoying self-uptade Adobe

Thompa
Thompa Posts: 10 New Member

Does anybody know how to get rid of many anoying self update programs like Adobe?

Since these are standard at many pc computers at the market,and the programs that I have at my mind is ex. Adobe Reader DC,Adobe Flash Player(for Firefox not ArkivX).

Since  many of adobe´s softwares are known by many software experts as online threads as spyware.In terms that many customers don´t know that they can plant in some sort of undetected ransomware/spyware that can take control over ex.a Pc and in worse cases hack/take control over a persons broadband router.

But what I figure out as unpleasent and rather unprofessional from Adobe Systems is that even if I don´t what the software to serch for new updates I get it automaticly.

I´ve tried to recognize where this could be,but it seems that this type of software is hidden and scripted in win.registry files.

So my question is how can I get rid of this quite anoying self-update software??

As a tip on the track the files that I´ve recognized was AdobeArm.Exe.There are atleast 2 or 3 more exe files that have a similar begining and where adobe is involved in the file name.

But for now on I´m on a quite older Pc with Win 7(pro Swe 32.bit),and have the latest anti-virus from F-secure (safe).

I would be very grateful if someone cold make a rule or put this type of anoying services at the black list of potential theads,or get some sort of warning when I´m download the link.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.