F-Secure Safe will not download on my iPad Safari won't let it!

After several try's I still can't get my F-Secure Safe, to download I had it working last year but so far it's been unable to download after paying for it I have no idea what I am doing wrong why is it the Safari won't let me download this time on my iPad? I'm totally confused with it. I need all the help and advice from anyone else I'm not very good at all with this

Comments

• Sueh20
    Sueh20 Posts: 4 New Member
    Thanks Laksh, for your advice but I've tried this but still no joy!😕, any other advice will be gratefully received x
  • Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser

Before we can try to advise, we need some more information, such as what is the error message, and how far are you getting, ie, is it stalling on the actual download, or is it downloading but not installing?

• Sueh20
    Sueh20 Posts: 4 New Member
    Hi Simon, it has downloaded but on try to get it to actually work on my iPad my Safari is not letting it go any further, I feel stupid because it's working on my laptop so I thought it was working on my iPad too it was only because I was checking the next renewal date, that I noticed that an exclamation ! Mark was on the iPad version that made me do a check up on it I've tried to reinstall but that's when the message comes up that Safari won't let me go on with everything, do you think I should take it ALL off and restart from the beginning?
    I'm sorry that I'm sounding stupid but I'm totally baffled it all worked last year when Virgin first told me to start using this F-Secure Safe, stuff. But now I'm just not getting why Safari isn't allowing it to complete it!
    Thanks for advice but I seem to be getting nowhere with it.
  • Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Sueh20,

Sorry about the inconvenience on this issue!

The installation of the F-Secure SAFE on iPad can be done directly from the iTunes. After the download from iTunes, can you click on open and open the application? Are you able to open the application from your iPad? Safari would not interfere in all these steps during the application installation in the iPad.

Please try to redownload directly from the iTunes store and check if you can open the F-Secure Safe on your iPad. If you are still seeing any error message from Safari, could you please take a screenshot of the error and provide it here?

• Tinde68
    Tinde68 Posts: 1

Thank you for this advice, I could finally download Safe. I was getting desperate as I'm not tech savvy and thought I did something wrong when I could not get it through Safari. I'm so relieved now! I just went to AppStore and it was easy after that.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info