Campaign Name

Could someone help please ?

Recently bought a new net book for my daughter with 12 months F secure installation disc from the same retailer. She is away and I am trying to install the security.

Where do I get the campaign name ? Everything I try comes up with "Campaign expired"

I obviously have the subscription key with the disc and packaging. No CD drive as it is a netbook.

Been E mailing customer support for 7 days and given them all the details. Have had no reply to assist.

Surely I am missing something simple. Any help appreciated.

Thankyou

Comments

• etomcat
    etomcat Posts: 147 Superuser

Hello,

> I obviously have the subscription key with the disc and packaging.

If you have a 20-character (5x4 format) or 21-ch (1+5x4 format) alphanumeric keycode, the you should go here and download, then run the installation starting binary, where you can enter that code directly in the wizard:

https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/downloads

- The product is probably F-Secure Internet Security (2015) or maybe F-Secure Anti-Virus (2015), if we are talking about a Windows-based netbook. If it runs Chromebook OS, I have no idea, but maybe F-Secure for Mobile (Android) would run on it?

- Usually it is better to download the installer, not use a CD, which may be quite old.

- Campaign code usually means there is a 5-letter code printed in some magazine, which collaborates with F-Secure on promotion. You go to the below webpage, enter the string and your details there and receive in e-mail a 20/21 chaarcter personal licence keycode, valid for 1-3 months:

https://www.f-secure.com/en_US/web/home_us/exclusive

Best regards: Tamas Feher, 2F 2000, Hungary.

• AD1
    AD1 Posts: 2

Thank you very much for your help.

Un installing the free trial and downloading the software with the subscription key I have seems to have worked.

Thanks again.

This discussion has been closed.
Pricing & Product Info