cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update 1709 fails to install F-Secure

Scholar

Update 1709 fails to install F-Secure

Hello,

I have a problem with installing the Fall Creators Update 1709 from Windows.

At the moment i have 5 PC's that have this problem. 

i noticed that all of these PC have F-Secure Business Computer Protection.

Is this problem known that this update cannot be installed because F-Secure is installed.

Hope to hear from you.

Kind Regards,

Stefan Baan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
F-Secure
F-Secure

Re: Update 1709 fails to install F-Secure

Hello Stefan,

We didn't get any similar reports yet. Please, contact support. We'll need more detailed information for investigation.

Best regards,

Vad

3 REPLIES 3
F-Secure
F-Secure

Hello Stefan,

We didn't get any similar reports yet. Please, contact support. We'll need more detailed information for investigation.

Best regards,

Vad

Scholar

Hello Vad,

Thank for your reply.

The update was launched at november 2017. If F-Secure was the cause of this problem than someone already post it on your community site. So i don't think that the case.

Thank for your answer.

Best Regards,

Stefan Baan

Superuser

Betreff: Update 1709 fails to install F-Secure

Have you tried to install without F-Secure (use UI-Tool!) It's worth a try. But I fear the problem is somewhere else. I even tried to install from a DVD and failed. So i ended up with a complete reinstall of W10.
A hint I found browsing through various google pages: switch your system to UEFI, do not use BIOS.

If that did the trick I will only see when the next, 180x arrives.

Matthias
----------
perComp is a Platinum Partner of F-Secure since 1994. Any advice or help given by me in this forum is voluntarily and to my best knowledge based on working with the products since 1997. Direct contact for customers please check our homepage http://www.percomp.de