cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reinstall Computer: You cannot use the subscription key that you entered for this computer anymore. Please, help!

SOLVED
Highlighted
Novice

Reinstall Computer: You cannot use the subscription key that you entered for this computer anymore. Please, help!

I have a problem with F-Secure PSB Portaall and Workstation Security and reinstall Computer. I have done 1. I removed the PC PSB portal 2. I reinstalled my computer 3. I installed F-Secure Workstation Security software I get a notification " You cannot use the subscription key that you entered for this computer anymore" How can I fix this? I have installed my computer already twice again because of this problem. Please. Help!!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Superuser

Re: Reinstall Computer: You cannot use the subscription key that you entered for this computer anymore. Please, help!

Hello,

You need to clear the list of blacklisted computers in the PSB webportal , before the same keycode can be used on the same endpoint computers again.

Best Regards: Tamas Feher, Hungary.

2 REPLIES
Superuser

Re: Reinstall Computer: You cannot use the subscription key that you entered for this computer anymore. Please, help!

Hello,

You need to clear the list of blacklisted computers in the PSB webportal , before the same keycode can be used on the same endpoint computers again.

Best Regards: Tamas Feher, Hungary.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Pete78, 

in case you need it here is an article related to Tamas instructions.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.