a new release is being rolled out to all portals with following changes:
a new release will be deployed during today to all production portals mainly to fix this issue:
If you first selected a filter from company home page and then clicked Select All in Devices list, it ended up selecting all devices from that company instead of only the filtered ones.
Other improvements in the release
a new release has been rolled out to all EMEA portals and will be rolled out to rest of portals during tomorrow. Main reason for this release is to fix the portal hangs on EMEA/PSB1, that caused login outages last week. Other fixes included are:
We have released a new feature in PSB portal that allows to search Computer, Server and Mac Protection profiles.
This is available in all Production portals from today.
a new release is being rolled out to all systems with following changes:
PS. UI build number got updated from 1767 to 1770 due to one F-Secure internal issue needing quick fixing.
a new release being rolled out to all environments with following new feature:
and following improvement:
a new release will be rolled out to all portals in next few days with plenty of features and fixes.
Cannot save changes to profiles if Firewall automatic rules has second parameter empty.
Start scan time in scheduled scan can't be configured with hour and minutes.
a new release was rolled out with the following features:
- Informative notification in home page if computers using Workstation Security (end of life: March 2019) are still registered. It informs that by January 29,2020, we will:
- Unify content disabling based on master switch in profile editor: When the master switch in the different profile section is disable, the relevant settings are automatically greyed as they are not applicable.
- Create CSV report for selected devices: Currently, it is possible to export a CSV file containing all computers. This change will allow to export only the computers that are selected in device list view providing a much smaller CSV. A typical use case is to restrict the use to one product type and/or use filter, select all (if less than 1000 computers), and then click on export selected computers report (CSV). Note that is doesn't work yet with search as the "Clear Search" button hide the menu.
- Able to copy profile from one company to another company as SOP/SEP users (supports now only for Computer Protection -tab, will be later added to Computer Protection for Mac and Server Protection profiles)
- Sorting by operating system in device view now considers version number as well
As usual, the release also fixed some outstanding bugs:
- Change subscription feature does not work on channel upgraded PSB Server Protection clients
- All option is greyed out and can't be configure when Browsing Protection is disabled
Visit the Community
Check our Forums or How-to & FAQs for advice or answers
View User Guides
Refer to our getting started guides and product manuals
Talk to our Support and get answers to your questions