cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browser Protection Adwords

F-Secure

Re: Browser Protection Adwords

Hi
Thanks for all the info. The root cause is now found and fixed. Fix will be delivered to all customers automatically with next browsing protection channel upgrade, eta in couple of weeks.

-Jouni

Scholar

Hi Jouni,

Is there maybe a ETA known? 

-Stefan

F-Secure

Hi
This fix had to be bundled with a larger protection framework update, which needs to be carefully tested in beta level before production release. I cannot give any exact ETA yet, but it should be latest by end of May when we have a new version of one of our other products going out. Sorry for any inconveniences caused by this.

-Jouni

Scholar

Hi Jouni,

I was hoping if there is a ETA known.

Like to hear from you.

Stefan

F-Secure

Hi

The channel update containing the fix was published yesterday as "F-Secure Online Safety 2018-05-24_01". It should be available to all customers around these days depending of channel throttling.

Scholar

Hi,

Thank you for your answer. 

Does F-Secure automatic install this update?

And does F-Secure Online Safety also comes with F-Secure Computer Protection for Business? 

Highlighted
F-Secure

Hi

Yes, the update is installed automatically, and Computer Protection for Business customers should receive it also.

-Jouni

Scholar

Hi,

I've just reinstalled Browser Protection and see that the drop-down menus in Adwords are working correctly. So the problem is solved.

Thank you!