Safe and Savvy Blog

Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Safe and Savvy Blog

Hi Ukko,

Indeed, this is on the to-do list for the Safe and Savvy blog team as I have already highlighted this to them. It might be the case that the person commented is the content creator and does not need to know the issues reported (may be a different team working on it).

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Superuser

Re: Safe and Savvy Blog

Laksh wrote:

Hi Ukko,

Indeed, this is on the to-do list for the Safe and Savvy blog team as I have already highlighted this to them. It might be the case that the person commented is the content creator and does not need to know the issues reported (may be a different team working on it).

Thanks for response and for clarification that your 'higlight' is finished with Safe and Savvy blog team (and they did not ignore you).

And... good. Maybe it can be useful for Team with 'fresh' look it out too (I also did such comments for some articles too. But for being 'not published' as certain view for 'under moderation'-mode; just as 'feedback' /which I able to expect 'reviewed' as part of moderation before allowing comments/).

Sadly that content creators also did not use Microsoft Edge (as developers did not use it). Maybe next article under "Safe and Savvy Blog" should be about proper security tips "Mac, Linux, other alternatives as replacing Windows" -> since it so respected by blog's teams. :)

Thanks!