HOW CAN I STOP BOOSTER MESSING WITH MY SCREEN SAVER?

To be sure, I really like F-Secure Booster!  However, I'd love to know how I can stop it from changing one of my "display" settings.  I'm running the Windows 10 Education operating system; and in spite of setting my "display"  to run for 30 minutes after last activity, Booster comes along and changes it back to 5 minutes.

I go to "Power & sleep" in my "SYSTEM" settings, then under "Screen" I set "When plugged in, turn off after" to 30 minutes.  Then, I go to "Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Power Options > Edit Plan Settings" and under "Plugged in" I set "Turn off the display:" to 30 minutes.  That should do it, right?

Well, it does; until the next time I run F-Secure Booster.  Then, either Booster's "Improve Windows performance" or "Optimise Windows Services" category comes along and changes my 30 minutes back to 5 minutes.  There are probably other settings in that category which Booster resets and that's fine with me.  But is there some way I can get Booster to leave the above-mentioned "display" setting alone?

Cat Sad

This discussion has been closed.