Funny test

JOnes
JOnes Posts: 411 Rock Star

https://digital-life-test.f-secure.com/

-If you answered "no" (to suspicious updates)to the question nbr 6,the test claims i'm answered "yes" and starts advising me accordingly(windows)

Comments

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

For "I do not know" - tips state that the answer was "yes" too.

As my initial answer during first time complete was "no" (since wording of ask is a bit strange. and it is not enough for "yes") - it is possible to suspect that it was initial concern of test. But then switched to another design. But it is not an explanation for "I do not know" = "yes". :)

Thus, indeed just funny.

// One more point: if all answers are incorrect (zero points) - then, tips are about valid user's answer ("no" for number six).

• Jaims
    Jaims Posts: 846 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @JOnes 

Thanks for highlighting this. 

We have raised this to the concerned team and we will revert once we have a confirmation from their end. 

• Jaims
    Jaims Posts: 846 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @JOnes 

If you answer "yes, no, no, no, yes, yes, yes" you will get 100%. 

However, we actually see what you mean and we believe this is a bug and not the normal behaviour as when we tested, it worked fine.

We will investigate. Sincere apologies from us and will let you know once we have fixed this.

• JOnes
    JOnes Posts: 411 Rock Star

Eh,the "original issue" was that when you answer intensionally wrong(no) to the question nbr 6,the "test" claims you anwered "yes" and advises you accordingly,somewhat "funny" i quess..

Btw. you'd be carefull with software updates not  being malware(q 6)  

This discussion has been closed.