Another story of war between me and very bad hacker, very interesting!

Hi my dear, thanks but things not so simple and easy when you are under attack off pro hacker who doesn't stop to hurt you and every new attack he or she use new method, I have very very interesting story about one of my experience with hacker so listen carefully: my brother he is software Eng. Told me behind the phone and very short because he was so busy...hey Hamid format hard drive make just one small partition with a windows and anti virus and put the rest of hard drive unallocated !! , nothing more and tell me what will be going on. I did it. Connect to my phone internet with hotspot as always.anti virus  was Eset and on maximum protection after a while I received messages about FIREWALL permissions, I see windows update message from Microsoft so I did push Ok ! Efew seconds later same message again reapeated and I blocked and I just remember that I putted totally off windows update ! Oh my God what's going on ? I disconnected and push restat botton and Wow I saw windows showed me please wait for update process finishing. End of story...when windows came up again i checked system and when open my computer!!! I see hacker did make 2 another partition with bigger size and now all of my hard drive is partitioned! How ? I got crazy

I believe we must have 
a Learning section in anti virus 

Alexpower88

Comments

This discussion has been closed.