Using Macros with a mobile

Simon
Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser
When I use my phone to access the forum, even using the 'Full' forum interface, I cannot seem to use the full WYSIWYG editor, with the BBCode symbols, and Macros dropdown. Am I missing something or is the 'Full' interface still not quite 'Full' for mobiles?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @Simon , we haven't run into any limitations int he full version of the community on mobiles before. We'll look into this, thanks for letting us know!

• [Deleted User]

@Simon, could you also let us know what phone OS and browser you're using and whether you've had similar problems with other sites/forums?

• Simon
    OK, that explains it. Thanks for looking into this, Ania. :)
  • Simon
    Actually, this is quite frustrating, as it seems there isn't even a Search facility when using a mobile. Smiley Sad
  • Simon
    Forget the above - I've found it now! Smiley Very Happy
  • Simon
    Is it me, or has the Mobile interface now gone completely?
  • [Deleted User]

Hi Simon, you are right, we noticed some errors in the mobile interface and disabled it for now. It'll be restored after the fixes are in place. Thanks for bearing with us!

• Simon
    Anything further on this, @AniaC ? I noticed the mobile interface came back, but has gone again. Smiley Sad
  • [Deleted User]

Hi Simon, we are still working on some fixes in the mobile skin for the younited community.

Terribly sorry for the trouble!

This discussion has been closed.