Time to update?

Simon
Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser

Many of the links in the blue panel at the bottom of the forum are out of date, or not working.  There are links to '2012' products (although, these do actually link to the 2013 versions), and dead links, such as the one to Free Online Tools.

I haven't had the time to go through them all yet, but, in my opinion, it doesn't look particularly professional for a top rated security product's community forum to appear as though it isn't being maintained and updated.  Indeed, it could potentially lead some customers to wonder how up to date the actual product itself is.

May I suggest that someone goes through, and updates the link titles, and repairs any dead links?

Cheers,

Simon.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Simon,

Thank you very much for heads up!

I'll make sure the links are updated asap and let you know here as soon as it's done.

• Simon
    Looking good! :)
  • Simon
    Whilst we're on the subject of updating, I notice that the latest 'News' on the Home page of the main FS site dates back to February. Do you have any control over the main site, Ania, or could you give them a nudge to update it a bit? As I've said, if that's the first thing a prospective new customer sees, they may indeed wonder how current the product itself is, if the company website looks out of date.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Thanks Simon, I'll check what's up with the news and let you know.

• Simon

OK, thanks Ania.  :)

This discussion has been closed.