Site Down All Weekend For Maintenance?

Aspirant

Site Down All Weekend For Maintenance?

Untitled picture.png

I contacted Cleverbridge because I assumed it was being passed to them for the upgrade fee but they said it's F-Secure's problem.  Its been like this since Friday.  I just want to increase the number of licenses.  

Are others experiencing the same this weekend? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Aspirant

Re: Site Down All Weekend For Maintenance?

Still unable to upgrade my license count through the website but the account team overrode the limitation.   Issue is closed.  

I still don't understand why you had to remove a case # that only has relevance to your support team and is not traceable to me at all but whatever. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Hello WarningU2,

We didn't not have a long maintenance this weekend. If you still experience this issue, could you please open a support ticket so we can investigate better.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Aspirant

Well ... I have a ticket open now  ( F-Secure: xxxxx FSS- Subscription upgrade failed     [ ref:_xxxxxx ] ) .  

It took me about 40 min yesterday on hold to finally get a support person to tell me to provide screen shot of the error.  

I'm very frustrated.   Why not just update my license # manually?  Worry about fixing the website or my account after the fact.   I asked if Vinesh could do that ?   And no.   I was told it could be 3 to 5 business days before the issue is resolved but I should get an update tomorrow.

Meanwhile I'm holding off on my new laptop doing anything ... I had removed McAfee that came preinstalled and thought adding F Secure would be a no brainer.   Wrong,  

EDIT: removed case information

Aspirant

Still unable to upgrade my license count through the website but the account team overrode the limitation.   Issue is closed.  

I still don't understand why you had to remove a case # that only has relevance to your support team and is not traceable to me at all but whatever.