POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM SETHU

I was in the middle of a support session and Sethu decided to ignore the session and leave the session connected but didn't do continue helping me. He just stopped and he could not install the security properly. I feel disappointed by him and his manager for not giving me an IT man who is competent and knows what he's doing. He seems very poor and cannot do hios job correctly. 

Can any other staff members help me?

Comments

• Dany
    Dany Posts: 6

16 seconds ago

I was in the middle of a support session and Sethu decided to ignore the session and leave the session connected but didn't do continue helping me. He just stopped and he could not install the security properly. I feel disappointed by him and his manager for not giving me an IT man who is competent and knows what he's doing. He seems very poor and cannot do hios job correctly. 

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser
    This is mainly a user based community, but F-Secure staff do visit and post here as well.

What was the initial problem? Maybe we can help?
  • Dany

Please can you have a staff member call me to complete the issues that I am having with the security package from FSECURE. Sethu is a poor advisor and he should be fired. 

Are you going to have a staff member call me, Ben?

Thanks

• Dany

Dear Ben or other staff members please call me on the number below.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dan

Moderator Edit: Removed personally identifying information

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi Dany,

As advised by Ben, a support agent has reached out to you via email.  Please reply to the email, or share the details of your issue here so that our Community users and experts can attempt to solve your issue!  The fastest support often comes from posting here Smiley Wink

// Chrissy

• Dany

NO. I have not been helped. I have asked for a call back twice and have still not been contacted. 

Can you please call me to rectify these issues?

Dan

XXXXXXXX

- Removed personal data - Stephan, F-Secure

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser
    F-Secure Support Staff have said that they have tried to contact you by email, and are awaiting your response.

It's no good keep posting your phone number on here, as this is personal data which will be removed, as it has before.

Please refer to this article on how to post on these forums, if you would like us to try to help you:

http://community.f-secure.com/t5/Welcome-and/How-to-post/ba-p/42309

You may also wish to refer to here, regarding contacting Support:

http://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_gb/support/contact
  • Dany

I have emailed the staff back and have not received a call which I have stated I wanted. Please ask them to reply to the email.

This discussion has been closed.