Made a thread in Freedome help, but it appears to be inactive

Aspirant

Made a thread in Freedome help, but it appears to be inactive

Hi there!

I'm trying to get help with an issue I have, but the thread I made doesn't appear to be public. Did I do something wrong?

This is the link to the thread: https://community.f-secure.com/t5/F-Secure/Weird-behavior-when-trying-to/td-p/94742

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: Made a thread in Freedome help, but it appears to be inactive

Hi Ridge,

Your post in the Freedome board has ended in our Spam quarantine. I am not sure why it landed in there; it might be due to some words used in the post. I have now released it from the Spam Quarantine to the Freedome board.

I apologize for this situation, but you should now be able to see the post visible. 

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Hi Ridge,

Your post in the Freedome board has ended in our Spam quarantine. I am not sure why it landed in there; it might be due to some words used in the post. I have now released it from the Spam Quarantine to the Freedome board.

I apologize for this situation, but you should now be able to see the post visible. 

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Highlighted
Aspirant

Thank you so much!

I can guess what tripped the spam filter too, so I understand completely.