I want to introduce myself as a new Community Manager

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi All,

My name is Else, and I will be your new community manager during Ania’s maternity leave. I am very excited to join in and participate in your discussions. Keep on providing us feedback, questions and new ideas. We really want to know what you think. I invite you to browse through the comments if you are looking for solutions and feel free to offer them as well. Remember to give kudos and accept given solutions. 
I look forward to interacting with you and to see our community grow! Smiley Happy

Regards
Else

Comments

• Janiashvili
    Janiashvili Posts: 454 Adventurer
    Welcome Else, happy to see new Manager
  • mahaz
    mahaz Posts: 10

sorry wrongly clicked on Me Too button  infact i thought this thread is to intoduce as new member :)

• [Deleted User]

It's okay mahaz :)

It is nice to have new members!

• weasel
    weasel Posts: 4 Observer

I have tried contacting the help desk via e-mail etc etc but have had no reply to my problem of install ing your internet security 2012 on my windows 7 Net Book.

How do I start a thread on this as I can find nothing of help in your community?

• [Deleted User]

Hi Weasel,

Sorry to hear about you having issues with our product, and that you haven't received a reply from our support.
    F-Secure Community is a fast way to get your product-related issues solved. However, it is important that you post your message in the correct board in F-Secure Community.

You can start a new thread very easily. Choose from the category the correct board where you can discuss about your issue. In the board you find an orange button called "New Message".

We reply as soon as possible but not immediately. Here in the Community we all can participate. Our employees and the other users. You are welcome to participate as well.

Have a nice day!

• weasel
    weasel Posts: 4 Observer
    Thank you for your reply but I still cannot work out how to start a new thread! Too many buttons and nothing ( that I can find ) to lead me to starting a new thread It cannot be that dificult, how about a simple tutorial? Your reply is not clear. Sorry to be a pain Weasel
This discussion has been closed.