F-Secure email contact is broken on IE11 and Firefox

baroque-quest
baroque-quest Posts: 74 Enthusiast

I just tried to send an email to support.

First I tried to use IE11.  The pulldown for "Service request type" did not display any options, only "Select" (when I try to select it, it turns blue, but does nothing else).  So I assumed it was not important.  Wrong.  When I tried to submit, I was informed that the field was necessary.

Then I tried Firefox.  It had the same problem, but "Product version" also did not work.

Fix your website!

Comments

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

Here indeed have same strange in realizations.

When I met this (or same) with Internet Explorer...
    here just work... double-trying to re-check settings or scroll-page.

Some kind of stuck.

Try to choose step by step "from top of forms" and if will be stuck - will try scroll ... or re-choose each form.

I will try to check also :) maybe my experience already not actual and here something new.

-----------------------

So, my situation with browser still same  and without changes from latest experience.

For me work - same fix around 'scroll it'. or scroll with re-double check.

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser

All seems to be working fine for me.  You do need to select the drop-down options in sequence, to get the correct selection for the next one, if you see what I mean.

But, I'm sure you did that - maybe the problem was a side-effect of the malware / infection issue?  dunno.gif

• Ukko

Sorry for "comment", which not related with topic already.

"But, I'm sure you did that - maybe the problem was a side-effect of the malware /"

If here same trouble about support-page with my experience (description close to that -> it's certainly also looks like broken thing:)

Does you mean, that my system also with troubles ?! :) Stop.... here should be Smiley Sad

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser

Sorry, Ukko, I must have misunderstood some of your post.  red-face.gif

Maybe the comment about the malware isn't relevent then, but the support email page DOES work OK for me. 

• Ukko

No, here good tips :) maybe I need to check my system.

Anyway - on current time (minute ago) - support-page also work nice with me :)

Probably it can be randomly or already fixed.

But current "description" about support-page with broken-view or trouble to choose form - was weeks ago (or more time ago) during my try to use it....  and today during my first reply - it was without changes. Same happened.

This discussion has been closed.