County issue

Hello all,

Well Im coming from Serbia and I would like to buy F-Secure internet security 2014 but in the shopping cart county list want serbia.

Contacting F-Secure support, after 28 days, many emails and explanations Serbia is added into shopping cart county list so I and we from serbia can use Visa to purchase FS.

In that time I recieve an email with discount coupon, but he expire and I wanted to contact FS support again.

Now another problem ...

When I click on "Support" then from drop menu I choose "Email us" I got an contacting form to fill.

Now in that form does not exist Serbia to pick as my country.

Since I can not contact FS support cause they do not have Serbia in the country list I must ask that in here.

Serbia  was former of Yugoslavia as 6 other republics. After civil war in '90 Yugoslavia become 6 sovereign republics.

FS have all 5 ex formers of Yugoslavia but not Serbia.

I got a feeling to this is all about political question and to FS business policy is nationally determined.

Question is simple, do you want customers from Serbia or not ?

p.s.

by speed of FS support we gonna buy FS Internet Security 2014 in 2015 ....

Comments

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser

Hello,

I can't advise on whether F-Secure is available to customers from Serbia, but as for the support request email, just put the nearest country to you in the drop down box, then explain the situation fully in the email.  It doesn't really matter which country you select, as long as you tell them in the email where you are from.

• bilard
    bilard Posts: 9

HI Simon,

As you see F-Secure and me was in contact 28 days to they just simple update coutry list for their shopping country list.

No I should contact them again and again explaining where is problem ?

This should go by automatic line, when you add one new country to your list with who you planing to do you change all about that country/person.

Contacting F-Secure every week just to improve their business is something about what should care their advertising team / technical support or ....

Customer asked to add his country on the list to deal with and thats all what customer need to do.

This conversation on the forum just reflect laziness of F-Secure technical support and poor hierarchy organisation of F-Secure.

bilard

• Simon
    I have just done a test purchase, of F-Secure Internet Security 2014 (retail version), using English as the language, and Euro as the currency. When I go to the checkout and select the Country from the drop down list, Serbia is listed.
  • bilard

Simon ,

... im sorry, I do not wish to be rough since you trying to help me here ,however I think you need to read first post one more time ?!

If you did read first post again now you see to I was in contact with f-secure one man support mr. Maslizan Rosli.

He didnt read my email like you for 27 days but he answer me often ..... just that was far away of asked question and needed answer. Same as here ....

Well after 27 day he did on the end readed my email with care and understanding, so he figure out in what problem is.

Now, he and askNET added Serbia into shopping card list in just 24 hours .... after 27 days of explanation and dosen emails ....

Now you answering on same way without reading my posts.

I dont get how you got idea to search serbia into Shopping Cart ?

This is not yelling or something just want to pay more attention on text bottom :

PROBLEM IS NOT IN SHOPPING CART COUNTRY LIST BUT IN CONTACTING FORM OF F-SECURE SUPPORT AND ITS COUNTRY LIST

Two posts above I said how poor  F-Secure hierarchy is and how F-Secure support is slow.

This is one more approving of it.

Instead to F-Secure admin/moderator or so contact F-Secure customer support and explain in what is problem we just chat on the forum.

If all this isnt prof of poor organisation in business then I would like hear what poor organisation is ...

P.S.

for lazy ppl, dont read whole text just bolded one !

Thank You

• Simon

With respect, I don't think you made it clear exactly what the problem was.  In your first post, which I did read several times, to try to understand it correctly, you said:

"Well Im coming from Serbia and I would like to buy F-Secure internet security 2014 but in the shopping cart county list want serbia." 

So, do you want to buy F-Secure Internet Security or not?  If so, then I don't believe there is a Country issue with the shopping cart, al least, not one that I can replicate.

You then go on to comment that Serbia is not listed in the drop down menu when sending a support request email:

"When I click on "Support" then from drop menu I choose "Email us" I got an contacting form to fill.  Now in that form does not exist Serbia to pick as my country."

I addressed that comment with my reply:

"just put the nearest country to you in the drop down box, then explain the situation fully in the email.  It doesn't really matter which country you select, as long as you tell them in the email where you are from."

So, again, it doesn't matter that Serbia is not listed in the drop down list for support request emails - just choose the nearest country to you.

I really don't believe there is a "political issue" with whether F-Secure supplies it's products to any particular country.  I can't answer as to why they haven't responded to you further, but perhaps they feel there is nothing else they can say, as there doesn't really seem to be a clear issue to address.

• bilard

HI again Simon,

Lets do quote from my first post

[quote]Well Im coming from Serbia and I would like to buy F-Secure internet security 2014 but in the shopping cart county list wanst serbia.[/quote]

1.) It say to there is customers from serbia but they can not buy F-Secure cause lazy F-Secure technical support.

[quote]Contacting F-Secure support, after 28 days, many emails and explanations Serbia is added into shopping cart county list so I and we from serbia can use Visa to purchase FS.[/quote]

2.) It say to I was in contact with F-Secure customer support and to after 28 days problem is resolved.Means Serbia is added into shopping country list.

[quote]In that time I recieve an email with discount coupon, but he expire and I wanted to contact FS support again.

Now another problem ...[/quote]

3.) It say what's going on in main time and to now exist another problem. This should pull your all attention on to further text if you want to help and hear what a problem is.

[quote]When I click on "Support" then from drop menu I choose "Email us" I got an contacting form to fill.

Now in that form does not exist Serbia to pick as my country.[/quote]

4.) It say to problem is in contacting F-SECURE SUPPORT by EMAIL !

[quote]Since I can not contact FS support cause they do not have Serbia in the country list I must ask that in here.[/quote]

5.) It say and explaining why I at all asking for help in here but not directly F-Secure customer support.

[quote]Serbia  was former of Yugoslavia as 6 other republics. After civil war in '90 Yugoslavia become 6 sovereign republics.

FS have all 5 ex formers of Yugoslavia but not Serbia.

I got a feeling to this is all about political question and to FS business policy is nationally determined.[/quote]

6.) Is tay to only Serbia missing from EX Youguslavia. It can be to FS have political problem to deal with Serbia or its just F-Secure technical supprort is so much lazy to update new world country list.

Since Yugoslavia do not exist in that form from 1991.

What is political issue or lazy F-Secure technical support ?

[quote]Question is simple, do you want customers from Serbia or not ?[/quote]

7.) It say to Im sick of F-Secure horrible business organisation and question is simple  ... do "you" want customers from Serbia or not ?

or maybe this question is not clear too ... ?

My dear Simon, as you see I was pretty clear.

If customers from Serbia need to pick China, Croatia or maybe Zimbabwe in trying to contact F-Secure why customers from France do not must to pick another country but France? << you got point now Simon? >>

Adding country name into country list is more about customers respect than real needs of F-Secure support since "you" can see my IP address and see provider and see my email address what I need to purchase FSt and  to logg in in here.

Simon, you are searching for solution how to not add serbia into customer support country list instead to search for solution how to add serbia into list and solve this problem.

Well, 7 days a go I asked to someone from F-Secure support help me and add my country into support country list but all what I got is simple chatting with you Simon and copuple solutions how to pick Japon instead of Serbia .....

Figure out how poor and horrible organisation of F-Secure is when none admin in here not or person from Tech Support didnt contact me and trying to solve problem, at least to somebody redirect this thread to technical support or moderator ......

• Simon
    OK, admittedly, I misunderstood the first part, and didn't realise that the issue had been resolved.

As for the rest, I'm sorry that my suggested workaround solution is not acceptable, and no offence was intended.

Hopefully, someone from F-Secure will respond more helpfully.
  • bilard

One more time Simon Thank You for your time !

Really appreciate it.

As you see there is problem in F-Secure customer support.

All this + email conversation with Mr.M.Rosli from F-Secure customer care whould be great to read new customers before they purchase F-Secure at all.

• bilard

Hello Stephan,

First thank you for responding on my request and giving me positive feedback  about it.

Its sad Stephan but lat responding and worst customer service is something what is common for F-Secure.

I did and will add more, F-Secure, as worst customer service ever. As I said I did it but will do more.

bilard

This discussion has been closed.