Awaiting moderation approval

NikK
NikK Posts: 903 Forum Champion

I can see my newly uploaded images, but everyone else will only see a small gray triangle, like there's something wrong with my upload. You could at least show a public explanation that the image is awaiting approval, both to me(the owner) and all others, so we know we aren't seeing the same thing.

I've read in several threads how confusing this can be.

And why this moderation when it's worked well in the past without it?

And does this mean moderators will now start working evenings, weekends and holidays so this will work smoothly?

Comments

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser
    I agree, we need some sort of clarification on this, as it is hindering and delaying those of us who are around 'out of hours' from responding fully to people asking for help. Maybe this forum needs more moderators that are prepared to cover when the main admins are off duty?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Thanks for the feedbacks. 

In order to stop spamming in the community we are currently implementing new features.

We are trying to make those as invisible as possible for normal user.

• Simon
    Currently it's just the images which are invisible. Smiley Very Happy
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

As these are new features, we will still bring improvements and fine-tuning on them shortly.

@Simon do you still see currently threads were images are "awaiting moderation approval"?

• Simon
    Hi Ben, I've just checked one from last night, and that is now showing the image. :)
This discussion has been closed.