total disaster today

Superuser

Re: total disaster today

Uko they write till 05/09 ! I suppose they're doing an overhaul of the site which is is normal, a short mail to us testers would have been appreciated... don't you think so ?

Superuser

Hello,

I think any letters from F-Secure can be wonderful. :)

Anyway... just I also think maybe this "notification" as workaround (?! when you login under beta-portal to report your topic's trouble.... does this notification was there already and you just miss it from first; Or this notification comes later? Two days before yesterday... this notification was missing probably)....

And just because "notification" have not words about "from which day" to first-work-day-of-next-week.... I think this is can be understanding.. as "from today" (yesterday originally). :)

And created as response to temporary (or indeed maintenance, update for service.. which goes be longer, than thought) trouble/situation.

In fact most trouble there is "not possible to login/install clients" (which usually for beta-meanings.. can be not each day critically) - but how it was under my previous reply (and on current hour).. I able to login and install fresh clients/clean installation already.

This is comes with "long loading" (like login-action) with visible delay, but all other comes perfect. Maybe you able to try on current hour.. and re-check your "trouble from this topic" (about what information about installation/devices under portal; or re-trigger by installer, which downloaded... for re-use license).

And I think if it was "scheduled" maintenance for four days (which was known before two-three days or more) - there of course.. letter or something "else" (before day) can be helpful.

Superuser

thank you Uko
have a nice day
Superuser

Uko ! you brought me luck today: it finally connected to fs protection portal and is installing now ! took one and a half hour :)

Superuser

Hello,

Good! :)