surprise

thank you guys for the new look !

Comments

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

Do you talk about community fresh look? :)

Or you get something fresh with FS Protection installation too (I basically... I can to think that community just first step)?

--

If about community :  for me ---> this is have some good fresh features and things. but with some of things start be not so nice to use it; and some of good features goes be missing. Smiley Sad

but for "one-time" ask.... this is start be pretty well;   

• yeoldfart
    yeoldfart Posts: 556 Superuser
    Yes buddy, I like this Community fresh look and I expect same on software ; ) FS designers made an excellent work
  • Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Will be interesting to check how it can to be with software.

I think this is more "F-Secure Sense" style, than current-time solutions. :)

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Glad to know you liked it! I will pass on the feedback to our Community team.

Thanks for the comments @yeoldfart and @Ukko!

• Simon
    Simon Posts: 2,667 Superuser
    Well, I'm sorry to break up the party, but the new website doesn't seem to be very mobile friendly. I make most of my posts using my mobile, and unless I'm missing it, I can't see a link to use the Full Forum, rather than the mobile interface, so I am not able to access the full editor or any of my Macros. This is not good news for me, as it basically means it will be very limited as to what I can respond to on here.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

I have passed on your feedback to our Community Team to look into it, Simon! Thanks for letting us know.

• yeoldfart

Hello Laksh

Which problem are you talking about ?

• yeoldfart

sorry, mouse faster than my brain

This discussion has been closed.