orange / black screen

Hey,

I have recently changed my blue / white fs protection screen, to an orange / black screen has changed. Is really a horrible face. Do more people have this?

Comments

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser
  • nanonyme
    nanonyme Posts: 145 Path Finder

I'm gonna have to agree though that Halloween themes have looked better with the old UI. For some reason looks like this hurt readability more than usual. I don't have reference pictures from previous years available for comparison, sadly

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

@nanonyme wrote:

I'm gonna have to agree though that Halloween themes have looked better with the old UI. For some reason looks like this hurt readability more than usual. I don't have reference pictures from previous years available for comparison, sadly

Spoiler

I do remember only two such themes (and with screenshots about TP150 -- but with my remarks).

Not sure about readability... but common feelings probably with stable state. Except that previous UI was smaller (and as result -- impact of customization) and small count of pictures.

But I able to say that current theme (compare to TP150) with partly more good colors (based on 'changes' with UI-colors before inversion). And partly not - because previous (TP150) was with more white fonts/text per size of window.

And current customization for logos (fs protection) more interesting and looks good. At least, with Action Center (or blockpages or other headers) it looks good with original colors.

Even I do love frozen/snow themes (where was only snowflakes) under FS Protection UI more.

This discussion has been closed.