What happened to ULAV?

Re: What happened to ULAV?

@yeoldfart wrote:

Sorry for my reply. Good if there will be official response.

Sorry? Lol. Thank you for wasting your time for me :)

ULAV also has a local scanning engine (not dependent to internet connectivity), banking protection...etc. It only misses options for user control, but that's ok since it's free. I really hope it won't be abandoned.

Superuser

@23 wrote:

Thanks for nothing...

With respect, please bear in mind we are all volunteers here, and are not paid staff.  There is no need for rudeness if you don't immediately get the answer you want. 

@Simon wrote:

@23 wrote:

Thanks for nothing...

With respect, please bear in mind we are all volunteers here, and are not paid staff.  There is no need for rudeness if you don't immediately get the answer you want. 

With respect, use your common sense. It wasn't directed at you or other forum users. I asked for a response from the staff.

Community Manager

Hi 23,

This Community is a place for discussion regarding our products. We have our fellow members and also the F-Secure team to check on these posts. F-Secure team do regularly check and respond to the posts, not always within hours of every request. In the meantime, we have our engaging members who replies or provides feedbacks regarding your issue.

We do direct your queries as and when necessary to the right team. I have highlighted your post to get more information on this.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

I gave up. Thanks anyway.

Superuser

@ 23

I never wrote "sorry for my reply..." as you mention. Please be more aware and attentive before posting ! 

Champion

Hi

dear @Laksh  so you supposed to track down this matter

do you have any update on this from developers for us? Smiley Wink

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Parham

Obviously abandoned. Smiley Sad
Superuser

@23 wrote:
Obviously abandoned. Smiley Sad

Hello,

If your reply is not based on 'inactivity' under this topic (only) -> I able to place next information.

Dated to 15.08.2017 (more than two months how) -> I received response to my feedback.

Kind of quote (with remarks):

sorry for our late response due to vacation season.
F-Secure ULAV is still active, and we're delivering important fixes as frequent as possible.

Not clear about full points of view.. and I able to feel that F-Secure ULAV still on-going. :)

But maybe such answer can be with meanings that 'fixes' (but not a fresh features and tweaks). Smiley Sad

Also I did not use F-Secure ULAV during this timeframe.

Thanks!