ULAV fresh news(Banking Protection)

Superuser

Re: what the others do

gee ! good to see you back :) do you mean a new rls is availble ?

F-Secure

We will release a new installer once we add 32-bit support. The installer will change from a 64-bit executable  to a 32-bit executable and it will automatically install ULAV based on your CPU architecture.

All other updates to ULAV are automatic and in the background. Basically, once you have it installed, you get everything new without having to do anything.

Superuser

thank you Andy, nice to read you

Superuser

some news: hydra update from today afternoon requested rig reboot, after 2 reboots was still requesting another one, showed red icon in taskabar. My solution: uninstalled, clean installed... and that did it.

Re: ULAV fresh news(Banking Protection)

What's going on with ULAV? Did you give up on it? Smiley Sad

Anyone here?

I guess it's dead...

Superuser

Hello,

Please note: in scandinavian countries, like Finland, almost everybody is on holiday for the whole summer and out in the countryside, because there isn't much sunshine during the autumn, winter and spring seasons at higher latitudes. Thus, you cannot realistically expect a 15-minute reply window from F-Secure's Helsinki office before the school year starts.

Best regards: Tamas Feher, Hungary.

Highlighted
Superuser

to all impatient people; never forget it's a beta therefore you are not supposed to fully rely on it for AV protection,  second all components keep on being updated regularly as they should from F6S data bases.

So just sit back and relax, don't fret you're well protected even now :)

Who said I rely on it? I don't.