TP 99.5 Virus Definition Not Updated?

Advocate

Re: TP 99.5 Virus Definition Not Updated?

Off topic, I'm just curious in why 9 posts on page 4 here is marked as the solution?! Has the forum platform itself gone nuts or is someone playing a joke with us?

A Q to the mods: Is there any way to see who set the solution? That would help in cases where a solution seems to be set by mistake, which happens every now and then.

Superuser

It was quite possibly me, clicking the wrong button while on my phone. The Solution button is very close to the Reply button, and it wouldn't be the first time I've done it! I'll unmark it.
Superuser

Actually, it's not one of my posts, so probably wasn't me, but I've unmarked it anyway. Feel free to correct if that's wrong. :)
Advocate

ok :)

An advice to all who haven't activated Quick Reply: In My Settings - Preferences - Display

This allows easy and quick replies without reloading pages and using forms/text areas. Great for phones. It also moves the Solution button to its own row:

quickreply.png

Superuser

It does indeed, but it's still next to the Add Comment button on the Mobile site. Smiley Very Happy
Superuser

There's another one marked as Solution when it clearly isn't, here:

http://community.f-secure.com/t5/Security/Message-quot-Your-computer-is/m-p/38389#M7001

By the way, back on topic, today's Aquarius and Hydra updates have arrived and installed.  :)

Senior Advisor

Hey Bros,

F-Secure have release a new version.

Anyway, just to drop a note to all of you here in the Forums!

Merry Christmas to all of you here (including all Staff at F-Secure!) and a have a great joyus New Year!!!

Peace!!!

Alright...!!!!