Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hmm, so ULAV is active after all?

Highlighted
Supporter

Re: Hmm, so ULAV is active after all?

Hello,
I am very grateful for the advice ... I hope something will work ...
I shall necessarily inform about result ...
sunny weather you ...
Supporter

In the system, some basic configuration does not allow opening a warning window such as "Bank protection is active" when you go to the bank's website .... so I asked for help ... I received the first advice ... because I know you by correspondence in the site .. ..with gratitude I will accept advice ...
Supporter

@yeoldfart wrote:

sorry folks but I do not understand wher the point is, please give me some info

In the system, some basic configuration does not allow opening a warning window such as "Bank protection is active" when you go to the bank's website .... so I asked for help ... I received the first advice ... because I know you by correspondence in the site .. ..with gratitude I will accept advice ...

Superuser

@yeoldfart wrote:

sorry folks but I do not understand wher the point is, please give me some info

Hello,

Sounds that such feature:

https://community.f-secure.com/t5/Home-Security/ULAV-fresh-news-Banking/m-p/69907

is not working.

So, we try to troubleshoot more. But I still did not try with my own devices (maybe it is not a local trouble for only one user). Just like discussion.

Thanks!

Supporter

yes...yes

Superuser

It's so by design, F-S does not flood you with plenty warnings about what it is doing which should be enough for us users, you'll be informed whenever something goes askew.

Supporter

So everything is just ... confusing only the comment in the description. "Upon activation, a flyer is displayed at the screen ..." ... then thank you and have a nice weekend ...

Supporter

Surrendered...switched to Bit

Superuser

Hello,

Just as my own feedback:

I tried to install F-Secure ULAV. With my experience (Windows 10 64bit 1803) -> Banking Protection feature indeed is not working; Or there are some limitations for something.

I tried to open banking websites (five) with Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge and some Webkit-based browsers. Such steps were not a trigger for Banking Protection session (notification is not visible; connections are not blocked). Also, I'm not sure even if F-Secure ULAV already with abilities to catch and launch Banking Protection.

Thanks!

Supporter

Thanks...I thought I was the only one with a problem...wish...I liked the product, despite the original design....Man Very Happy