FSProtection Harmful websites Event list, can you just delete some?

mp07
mp07 Posts: 50 Explorer

I'm on a HP Desktop computer using Windows 10.  When I go into the "Event history" for the harmful sites blocked there is a list(a long list) after clicking the FS Protection Icon in my lower task bar tray & the FS Protection box or app opens & then clicking on the Harmful websites blocked on the bottom of the box, then clicking on Harmful websites blocked in red on the right side.  But I only see to be able to delete the whole list(clear all).  I'm guessing there isn't a way to be able to just delete the older ones(say ones older then 6 months)?  I'm guessing its all or nothing?  It would be nice to be able to just delete older ones & keep the newer ones(until they become older).  Because once you delete all of them then there's no way to go back to look until a new list starts.  Not sure if thats needed or not.  But thought I'd mention it.  Thanks!

Comments

• yeoldfart
    yeoldfart Posts: 556 Superuser

Hello ! I suggest you use the beta feedback link on the main GUI down left corner; the service will take care of it

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

Only my user's feedback: perhaps, sounds good (at least, my own feelings are also about ability to remove only certain recent events rather than all of them). I also suggested "entry" after deleting - that list was cleared.

Anyway... just about your words:

Because once you delete all of them then there's no way to go back to look until a new list starts

Or I am not understood it - or it is anyway possible go back to look (even if list is empty). Although, it is not about previous "events"; but statistics are also about "previous" events.

Thanks!

• mp07
    mp07 Posts: 50 Explorer

I guess what I'm saying is I'd like to be able to clear parts or older ones in the event list instead of clearing/deleting all of them.  It would be nice to be able to keep at least the last couple/few months to see the list.  But there are ones on that list from last year & before that I'd like to delete/clear.  But there's no option to do that.  Its either all or none as far as I can tell.  Wish there was a way to be able to clear some instead of all.  Like some things have a box next to them(maybe like email) where you can just delete certain ones.  But I don't see any way to do that with these.

This discussion has been closed.