FSIS 1.58 - Build 653 - ewerything works like a charm :-) - But ??

Nmouse
Nmouse Posts: 29 Contributor

Hi
Have been testing FSIS TP, for some time now, and i can understand from the newly mail i received that F-Secure IS don't deliver a build in firewall, only some filters for MS-Firewall ?? (on my test windows 7)

I have told everybody, that one of the great security that F-Secure is, that the antivirus and the firewall talks together, so when new virus is attacking, the antivirus know the threats and tell the firewall to lock/disabe the potential ports.

Is this still right, within the MS-Firewall or.. what do i now tell my costumers ??

AND : In the ordinary FSIS2012, when do FS publish (if ever) to the end user, the MS-Firewall, instead of the FS-Firewall ???

Please reply

Yours ...

Nmouse
Danmark

Comments

• Janiashvili
    Janiashvili Posts: 454 Adventurer
    actually, there's said that it will use MS FIrewall's ports and that's quite good(I believe it's better than good)
  • Nmouse
    Nmouse Posts: 29 Contributor

Hi

Hmm I like FS´s Firewall, i thinks its neat, MS-Firewall is to difficult, for ordinary people to manage, I think !

What about the "F-Secure Internet Security" does is migrate to "F-Secure Antivirus" or what ??

The difference between those program, is the Child/restrict -support .. ?? more ?? don't know.

- Or is the script?? to MS-Firewall the "Internet Security" in this package ???

Sorry all my questions...

Have a virusfree day

Nmouse

• keiooz
    keiooz Posts: 32 Observer

@Janiashvili wrote:
    actually, there's said that it will use MS FIrewall's ports and that's quite good(I believe it's better than good)

Right. I am used to MS Firewall and I also think that it is better than FS Firewall, though some say that they are both the same. image

• Nmousedk
    Nmousedk Posts: 37 Observer

Hi.

But it is hard to say that there is differences with the 2 products.

F-Secure Internet Security 2013 - and

F-Secure Antivirus 2013

Then the 2 security packets i more similar..

What is the differences, for the enduser ??

Regards Nmouse

• Janiashvili
    Janiashvili Posts: 454 Adventurer
    antivirus has not parental control...

I don't know about anything else
This discussion has been closed.