FS Protection for Mac 17.7 MR1 beta 7

ArthurVal
ArthurVal Posts: 233 F-Secure Employee

We are pleased to announce a new release of FS Protection for Mac. Update is available for download from My FS Protection and delivery to existing installations starts today.

This update is focused on

• adding missing localizations;
  • applying improvements for product appearance and behaviour.

Known issues:

• Device Use Limits do not work on macOS Sierra (10.12)
  • Device Use Limits might not work on the latest versions of macOS Catalina (10.15)
  • FS Protection installer may get stuck during the final steps of product installation. In case this issue is encountered, please run the "Support Tool" and provide feedback via our beta portal.
  • After switching profile, if Family Rules unexpectedly is disabled, please run the "Support Tool" and provide feedback via our beta portal

If you experience any issues, please run the "Support Tool" in the Applications -> "fs protection" folder and submit a bug report with the file created to allow us to investigate the issue. For issues related to Browsing protection and Parental control, remember to include any URLs that reproduce the problem in your bug report. You may also submit false positives and uncategorized web pages directly to F-Secure Labs using https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/labs_global/submit-a-sample#sample-url

As always, we welcome any feedback via the community pages, and reports of any issues found via https://beta.f-secure.com

Best Regards,
FS Protection Mac team Cat Very Happy

Best regards, Arthur

Mac R&D Team

Comments

• Kingston1
    Kingston1 Posts: 21 F-Secure Employee

Hello,

we now did a FS Protection for Mac 17.7 MR1 beta 8 as well. This version does not contain any changes visible to users. Update is available for download from My FS Protection and delivery to existing installations starts today.

Best Regards,
    FS Protection Mac team  Cat Happy

• Kingston1
    Kingston1 Posts: 21 F-Secure Employee

Hello,

we released FS Protection for Mac 17.7 MR1 beta 9. This version still does not contain any changes visible to users. Update is available for download from My FS Protection and delivery to existing installations starts today.

Best Regards,
    FS Protection Mac team

This discussion has been closed.