FS Protection beta-Test results

Highlighted
Aspirant

FS Protection beta-Test results

Hi everyone, it's about 6 months that I am in beta project of F-Secure software. I wrote in my previous post about serious problems that I had with a anonymous hacker and all tragic times that I was struggled in, now I can tell you certainly: F-Secure software is Absolutely the best protection you can have in your digital life. In this 6 months I completely realize that my phone and my p.c is fully protected, clean of all kind of viruses and Trojans,... and there is no sign of any hacker. I am very thankful of F-Secure team from their unic and perfect job. It's my honor to be participated in this project. Thank you for extending my license for 6 month more completely free. I suggest to anybody to use this advanced antivirus and all other apps&softwares. I guarantee your saftey and satisfaction. God bless you 

H.Bahre

2 REPLIES 2
Aspirant

Re: FS Protection beta-Test results

Hi Alex,

I have also had very good experiences with this beta project. I am very interested to know;

did FS Protection find hacker-related infections?

Thanks

Aspirant

Re: FS Protection beta-Test results

Hello dear 

Your answer is yes, ofcourse. After I scanned my p.c Fs protection find many virus and Trojans,... and since cleaning until now I didn't see any problems or any sign of hack. Also in my Android phone.