cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FS Protection PC 17.5 releases

Superuser

Re: FS Protection PC 17.5 releases

Hello,

Sorry for my reply. I am only an F-Secure user (their home solutions).

I use the following program: F-Secure Safe.
There will be a change in the look of the program (UI)?

There is always 'a change' in the look of the user interface. But not always such change is about global redesign or fresh feelings. Usually, it is about small improvements and tweaks for usability/guidelines and so. Basically, it is also depends on your F-Secure SAFE build (in use). Since it is on-going solution. But if your experience is about latest stable build - possible to not expect something too fresh with UI (but if it is - it is can be a good surprise).

Just interesting to ask other users about next concern:

-> with recent TPs releases - I start to notice more often (compared to previous time) that Windows Security Center with 'trouble'-mark at launch system. Wordings like "security solution is not loaded; restart it" or something else. It is quite visible delay between states when system is loaded already (even FS Protection is already possible to use; main user interface / other parts of interface) and when Windows Security Center (and its tray logo) is still about troublestate before switch to "good/safe"-state.

I noticed it with two systems (Windows 10 64bit 1803). But I am not sure what if it is not a trouble; or if such delay is pinned to my device/systems rather than something else. Or, at least, does it normal (how long should be delay for Windows Security Center state about AV from 'trouble' to 'good')?

Thanks!

Patron

In Win 10 64 1809 with IS TP  I've got notifications from the systray that the Virus protection is turned off farily seldom. I have associated that with an upgrade as in the main GUI, when I get there, is says that the system is protected. Generally that "not protected" disappears by the time I close the main GUI.

F-Secure

Release 17.5 beta 14 (4.00.6133):

Fixed Issues:

• Updated SQLite to 3.26.0 (PBL-4454)

Bonus: Added holiday theme.

Patron

Holiday.JPG

Thanks

Youi are late. It already arrived a couple of minutes ago. Smooth upgrade on W10 64 as before.

Superuser

The snowflakes are back!  Hardly noticed the upgrade, so all good.  Smiley Happy

Scholar

Hello,

When will this version be installed-computer?

This version is still on the computer-17.4!

Regards!

Patron

You should be getting 17.6

Try check for updates.

If that does not do it uninstall snd reinstall

Scholar

17.6  is not a stable version!?

Patron

This the beta forum. 17.6 is as stable ad any beta.

Highlighted
Superuser

First: may I remind you this: you enrolled for testing the betas, how can you ask such a thing ?
Second: all released betas went through a complete test chain before being an alpha, then a beta which may show glitches on non standard rigs but will still be stable. You are in good hands.