CAN SOMEBODY FROM F-SECURE READ THIS, AND GIVE ME AN ANSWER PLEASE !!!!

Superuser

Re: CAN SOMEBODY FROM F-SECURE READ THIS, AND GIVE ME AN ANSWER PLEASE !!!!

Hello,

Sorry for question...

But how you can tag (any of triggers) about "opened or not" by someone from F-Secure? Does it should be visible in somewhat place ?

Or maybe you mean filters about "Show My Feedback" and "Show My Owned Feedback"  (under list of reports)?

With "Show My Owned Feedback" - I'm also can't to see any of reports probably. And if there will be response too.

But with "Show My Feedback"... my created reports are visible (such as ... created with New-status, where does not have any of replies).

@Laksh and all other F-Secure people @Ville @AndyP @pajp @Ben (Have there also interred nicknames, from people who are not responsible for the Freedome problems)...

But i have 8 weeks ago report an bug, that report is still not open yet bij any people.Naamloos.png

Naamloos2.png

Community Manager

Hi @FamousMarcel,

I have brought this to the respective person's attention again. They have replied back to you through beta.f-secure.com. Could you please check and let us know the update?

Once again, sincere apologies for the delayed response on this one.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

I have received an new code, and this one works.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi FamousMarcel,

Glad you got the code working again. Thanks for the update!Smiley Happy

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

YW