Safe Internet Security screen are very hard to read on these new ultra high resolution screens

I have F-Secure Safe Internet Security on 9 PCs ranging from Win 7 to Win 10 and am for the most part happy with this product. One of these PCs is a Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro which has a 13.3 inch screen with a resolution of 3200 x 1800.  Many apps are re-sizable and enlarge items in the screen as you make the window larger.  The F-Secure Internet Security windows has the full screen button disabled and does not allow re-sizing by clicking on an edge or corner so everything is very small and extremely hard to read.

Most windows desktop applications initally had this problem, but many such as mozilla fire-fox have adapted and are very useable without using a magnifiying glass.  I hope that F-Secure makes the needed changes soon.

Thank You

Ken

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi kenw,

Thanks for reporting it to us. This is a known issue and we are working on it to resolve this scalability issue.

• alkh
    alkh Posts: 1 New Member

hey@all here, im waiting also for the solution and i see that one year already nothing on this issue. so how long yet? or should i look for another  offer to seccure my pc? 

• Pankaj1
    Pankaj1 Posts: 12 Observer

The GUI is very weird at times as there are big buttons some places and really small check boxes at many places as well. This should be fixed in my opinion and you should just get rid of the check boxes and make them more like buttons.

Also fix this issue with HiDPi soon. It is getting annoying now. The Scanning screen just looks blurry and fuzzy at 200% Windows DPI scaling.