Forum Private message block

CJJ
CJJ Posts: 11 Enthusiast

Hi,

I recently tried to help an f-Secure user on the Forum ... now I am getting private messages which I'd like to block because of their ranting content.

Please can you add a block button to your Forum message service - thanks

Comments

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser
    Hello, Sorry for my reply. I am only an F-Secure user (their home solutions). Sounds that Lithium-platform (Community forum) with related functionality already. For example, when you read private letter - there should be visible button like "Ignore". As a result, (user?!) can be added to "Ignore list" (such list is also visible under private letters board). In addition, there is an ability to disable entire "pm" functionality (does not receive anything from anyone). And an ability to use "Friends" list. Could you explain whether something of such things are about your concern? Or your request is about something else? Sorry for my English! Thanks!
  • CJJ
    CJJ Posts: 11 Enthusiast

Hi Ukko,

thank you for your reply,

I did not realise that the "Ignore" button actually blocked the message sender - in which case that will be the solution.

This is the 1st time I've had such an instance - fortunately the modorator has already taken steps to prevent further harassment.

Many thanks