F-secure healthcheck and java 64bit

lodore
lodore Posts: 4
edited February 2022 in Feature Requests

Hello,

To use f-secure health check on windows 8 64bit I have to install the 32bit version of java. I would think the same would be true on windows 7 64bit as well. 

I hope that in future the 64bit version of java can be used so I do not need the 32bit version of java just for one website.

0 votes

Declined · Last Updated

Comments

• Klaus
    Klaus Posts: 1 Observer

Hello,

also my poinion. But I have installed for this f-secure health check the 32bit Java on my Windows 8, 64 Bit and it also does not work. It does not finish.

Any ideas?

The F-Secure Health Check System Requirements I does NOT have the system requirements!

I am missing Windows 8 and IE 10!

The system requirements for running F-Secure Health Check are:

Minimum hardware requirements
    • Processor Intel Pentium III 600 MHz
    • Memory 256 MB of RAM

Note: Please ensure that Localhost and Port 5148 is open and accessible for the Windows user account that is running Health Check OR open your Internet Settings (Control Panel > Internet Options > Connections > LAN settings). Make sure the 'Automatically detect settings' checkbox and the 'Use a proxy server...' checkbox is unchecked.

Supported operating systems
    • Windows 7(64-bit or 32-bit)
    • Windows Vista(64-bit or 32-bit)
    • Windows XP(32-bit)
    *The system must fulfill the minimum requirements as specified by Microsoft. Supported web browsers
    • Internet Explorer 9 (32-bit)
    • Internet Explorer 8 (32-bit)
    • Internet Explorer 7 (32-bit)
    • Mozilla Firefox 12
    • Opera 11.x
    • Google Chrome
    • JavaScript needs to be enabled.
    • You need to have at least Version 6 Update 10 of Java Runtime Environment installed.

Note: If JavaScript was disabled for security reasons, please remember to restore your original settings after scanning.

Klaus

• Cale
    Cale Posts: 288 F-Secure Product Manager

Closing as obsolete. We no longer have the "Health Check" product.

-Cale

This discussion has been closed.