Enhanced launch pad and add the ability to delete files that are in the archives antivirus engine.

bardok206
bardok206 Posts: 9 Observer

Enhanced Launch pad and add the ability to delete files that are in the archives antivirus engine.

1 "
I would like to make it more options in the launch pad. It should be added. I'll give examples.

Computer Security:
- turn off antivirus and antispyware
a) turn off completely (turns on automatically when the computer new start)
b) off for 10, 20 minutes (after this time antivirus turn on again)
c) Turn on antivirus (when it stopped running for a while and now we want to manually turn it on)

- Rebuild the network traffic blocking windows firewall
- Instead unlock all network traffic would prefer to be a "return to default settings"
- Ability to enable and disable the automatic scanning USB. Of course, the main options.

Online safety:
- If you have setup your account at any time constraints or semantic. Belonged to add buttons so that the faster we will be able to enable or disable these settings.

Fsecure:
- I would like to make it so that the button will send the suspect file to the Lab. First, from within the program and if not then at least to us addressed to the appropriate web page.

2 "
The antivirus engine. I would like to make it possible to manually set the scanning options to remove the whole archive files. Now, for example, if you find any threat that is packaged by hand we must often look for this file. Please add this option, or at least locate the button that the anti-virus file could not be removed.

Thanks and greetings to all

Comments

• Janiashvili
    Janiashvili Posts: 454 Adventurer

I like this part, and want this to be:

Fsecure:
    - I would like to make it so that the button will send the suspect file to the Lab. First, from within the program and if not then at least to us addressed to the appropriate web page.

• pianista47
    pianista47 Posts: 42 Enthusiast
    Bardok206 Very good ideas
  • Sami_Visti
    Sami_Visti Posts: 56 Former F-Secure Employee
  • Sami_Visti

Hi Bardoc206,

Thanks for submitting your idea.

Concerning your ideas on Computer Security and Antivirus Engine, our usability design principle is to have as few options as possible. This is done in order to achieve simple and easy to use product. We will investigate if we can incorporate your ideas without sacrificing the overall usability of the product.

Concerning your idea for Online Safety, can rephrase your idea since unfortunately I didn’t understand your idea.

Regards,

Sami

• Sami_Visti

Hi Janiashvili,

Your customers can send out Labs samples through our Sample Analysis System (SAS). You can find it at: http://www.f-secure.com/en/web/labs_global/submit-samples/sas/

Sami

• Janiashvili
    Janiashvili Posts: 454 Adventurer

Hi Sami_Visti

Yes, I know, but it would be better if it would be so

• pianista47
    pianista47 Posts: 42 Enthusiast

" Thanks for submitting your idea.

Concerning your ideas on Computer Security and Antivirus Engine, our usability design principle is to have as few options as possible. This is done in order to achieve simple and easy to use product. We will investigate if we can incorporate your ideas without sacrificing the overall usability of the product.

Concerning your idea for Online Safety, can rephrase your idea since unfortunately I didn’t understand your idea. "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, but do you consider people for complete idiots? How option to disable protection and automatic scanning of USB would complicate the use of the program?!

F-Secure is a great program, in my opinion is the best antivirus software, but you think that the users of the program are still living in the XVII century. F-Secure by you is limited. This program does not have many simple features that would attract users.