cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Banking protection BAR

Banking protection BAR

could we have the option to chose where the big banking bar displays on screen as when im trying to select another tab in chrome the Banking protection bar keeps poping up, also make it smaller and maybe put it in the bottom right corner as a logo

13 Comments
Novice

I wonder if the protection bar was created by the software writer(s) as an act of sabotage against F-Secure?  Several of my friends and family have now stopped using F-Secure purely on the basis of this irritating protection bar. I can't imagine any other reason for creating this wholly superfluous feature other than mental health/sick sense of humour issues amongst those responsible.  

Superuser

Hello,

Sorry for my potential feedback (I'm only F-Secure user).

Basically, F-Secure Banking Protection flyer with many improve-steps already.

But currently (and maybe it was always possible to do) available next potential workaround:

for example with next steps

--> when BP-flyer is triggered and pinned to top -- also should be visible 'F-Secure logo process' pinned to system taskbar.

--> if we click this taskbar logo (or multiple clicks) -- F-Secure BP-flyer should be hidden (not visible at the top of screen) but still work and active.

At least, it worked with Windows 7/8/10 (probably).

Thanks!

Novice
THE BANKING PROTECTION BAR, BANNER, FLYER IS SO ANNOYING!!! --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Could we please have the option to chose where the big banking bar displays on screen as when I'm trying to select another tab in Chrome the Banking protection bar keeps popping up, also please make it smaller and maybe put it in the bottom right corner as a logo only.