Addons for Opera...

CIA_MAN
CIA_MAN Posts: 27 Observer

It would be great, if the F-Secure addons would also work under Opera (it is based now on the Chromium-Project). So it should be easy for you, if you have already made a Chrome-Plugin, to port this to Opera Smiley Wink

Thanks a lot... And let us fight for a save and free internet :)

Comments

• klima89
    klima89 Posts: 58 Explorer
    I do not remember exactly (I now have f-secure ULAV) but go to the folder where you have installed F-Secure. There's look for something related to the browser chrome extension. Find the file from the Extensions ".crx" Open opera / manage extensions, and drag the file from the folder f-secure to the opera
  • CIA_MAN
    CIA_MAN Posts: 27 Observer
    Okay. First thanks a lot... But if this is so easy F-Secure should implement it Smiley Wink
  • Jaapsoft
    Jaapsoft Posts: 1 New Member

in that folder is nothing with .crx

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

Sorry for my potential feedback (I'm also only F-Secure user).

Current state is that still possible to install/add F-Secure Browsing Protection extension to Opera by own workarounds only.

For example, by installing addon/extension from Chrome WebStore under Opera.

Probably -> for official support Opera extension -> required more effort from F-Secure Teams (that all works good and 'as designed'). And maybe possible to suspect that 'own' workaround for any (or most) Webkit-browsers is enough for some situations.

Thanks!