Add websites that I trust to a safe list for F-Secure help please, thanks - Jason

nigella4me
nigella4me Posts: 3
edited March 2022 in Feature Requests

What I mean is that for each (at least new F-Secure but if possible all F-Secure) F-Secure a person on his or her own computer can add websites that are trusted so that they do not get blocked.

0 votes

Completed · Last Updated

Comments

• Ukko
    Ukko Posts: 3,611 Superuser

Hello,

Sorry for my reply. Just as potential feedback (I'm also only F-Secure user).

But for noted F-Secure IS (Windows platform) solution it was available.

And currently -> F-Secure SAFE also with abilities to allow certain website.

Maybe can be troubles with other platforms than Windows; or can be troubles with mobile platform.

Potential options are:

--- F-Secure SAS:

https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/labs_global/submit-a-sample#sample-url

possible to transfer URL and it will be re-rated for all users;

--- to use build-in 'allow&deny website lists' as whitelist or block certain URL (usually it should be possible to allow URL on-the-fly too).

But maybe this feature request about some other meanings.

Thanks!

• Jaims
    Jaims Posts: 846 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @nigella4me

This feature is already available where users can allow trusted sites. As mentioned by Ukko, yes you also have the option of submitting the URL for analysis and whitelisting. Changing this reputation from our end does allow the site to be freely accessible for all F-Secure users if the site meets our security standard and primarily to protect you from dodgy sites.

This discussion has been closed.