too much installs

Superuser

too much installs

I'm a beta tester for F-S Protection and a windows 10 insider since the beginning. As such I have to reinstall progs more than often, today the reinstall of Freeedome did not allow me to input my valid license (still 2 months to run) with a message I mainstalled on too many PCs which is wrong.

can you help me ?

thx

Tags (1)
11 REPLIES 11
Community Manager

Re: too much installs

Hi yeoldfart,

May I know is this a multi license subscription of Freedome?

Our latest version of Freedome for PC allows you to transfer your licence (this should also work in case of a clean reinstallation) which resets your Freedome licenses. Please check this article for more information on the license reset procedure.

Make sure that you have the latest version installed(v1.1.2531.0 ) in use.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Highlighted
Superuser

thank you but it does not apply to my case: it's a singel license but several installs on one single device due to F-S Protection beta and W10 insider previews handling, 2 months license remaining, question asked to F-S hotline, no answer.

Community Manager

Hi yeoldfart,

To understand your issue better, can I know how you got your Freedome code? If you have already opened a support request, could you provide me the case number via private message to check further?

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Superuser

It was a promotionnal code via chip.de valid for one year, thank you for your help, I did not get any case reference... maybe something went askew ? I give you my license via pm

Community Manager

Thanks for the update @yeoldfart! I will check on this and get back to you via PM for further details.

Superuser

still no solution: I'm loosing the 2 months license left, very unpleasing

Community Manager

Hi yeoldfart,

I have sent you a PM on this issue. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Superuser

thank you, I appreciate

Superuser

I intend to buy a one year license, will it add up 12 months to my remaining duration ?