strange conectivity issues

hi world three units, two tablets [ios and android] and pc with w8.1, bitdefender total security, etc. have f-secure freedom installed.both tablets behave normally when freedom is activated [web browsing, emails pop-imap, etc. on my pc, when freedom is not activated, i can browse the Internet [firefox, chrome, ie, opera, etc] but my ms outlook cannot retrieve the pop-imap emails [i am behind a network which not allowing using ms outlook for email communications, apart of their email accounts when freedom is activated, everything is changing 180 degrees... cannot browse the Internet, but ms outlook send and receive pop-imap emails... please advise asap as the other units are working perfectly under same wifi network.

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi FREEDOM123,

My apologies for the late reply.

For your connectivity issue, could you please try to disable the Bitdefender Total Security on your computer and retry browsing the internet with the Freedome turned on? Since the Outlook can send and receive emails, it explains that it connects via the VPN. Please try the above and let us know how it goes!

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info