my f-secure

Scholar

my f-secure

F-Secure Community. In my f-secure is that I have a trial subscription for another 28 days for 3 devices. I have a paid subscription until the end of 2018 for 5 devices. How do I change this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: my f-secure

Hi marcel0138,

I believe the trial you see is either for F-Secure SAFE or TOTAL. F-Secure TOTAL consists of SAFE and Freedome. Please find more information about TOTAL from our KB articles here.

The licenses for TOTAL and Freedome are different.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager

Hi marcel0138,

May I know where did you get the trial license from?

If you have already been having a Freedome license for your devices, it will continue to work till the license period. Please elaborate on what would you like to change?

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

If you have already got a Freedome license for your devices, it will continue until the license period. Please elaborate on what would you like to change?

I have taken the trial version of freedom from the website. When I download the good version he indicates that it is a trial version. I have filled in the code and he works for a year. The code purchased with paypal. The problem is when I log into myfsecuere that I have a trial version.

Community Manager

Hi marcel0138,

I believe the trial you see is either for F-Secure SAFE or TOTAL. F-Secure TOTAL consists of SAFE and Freedome. Please find more information about TOTAL from our KB articles here.

The licenses for TOTAL and Freedome are different.

View solution in original post

Scholar

The problem is solved. I have installed F-secure total (safe + freedom) and now it is good. All thanks.

Community Manager

Hello marcel0138,

Thanks for keeping us posted! Good to know the issue is resolved now.