latest update install problem

Aspirant

Viite: latest update install problem

lately, also fifa 15 has stopped working months ago, but that can also be nvidia problem actually

next im going to update nvidia drivers and if no help then re-install them

Highlighted
Superuser

Will be good if you back with feedback-result.

During brief search with Google about this library-dll there also next 'recent' topic:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/466560/discussions/0/135513901700812255/

Where says that (at least) something which can be related with 'such trouble' was based on 'latest' Nvidia drivers. Which maybe already not latest and current ones should be with 'fixed'-situation; If not (and try with updating/installing latest available for your NVIDIA Drivers do not fix situation) - you maybe able to re-check about certain drivers (as example, some of previous ones; for my videocard there available four builds for latest two months) ;

// ALSO LATER ADDED:

My suggestion about UAC was mainly with meanings that if under your system it already with lowest-setting (as UAC disabled) - such setting can be a troublereason. And not like suggestion to try disabling UAC.

/ sorry for my worst English Smiley Sad /

So, just do not forget back UAC to normal (Security and Safe) mode-level after your brief check steps (if you did not back proper protection level already, of course)! :)

Aspirant

Ok, now im state of uninastalled all nvidia drivers and tried freedome installer, it works!

thanks all, at least now i can try to test if it works when i install drivers back and so on

Aspirant

nvidia drivers was problem