iOS 8 users: Do NOT upgrade to Freedome 2.0.1

Scholar

Re: iOS 8 users: Do NOT upgrade to Freedome 2.0.1

I have the same problem with both iPad Mini (iPad 2.5) and iPod touch, Is there a security risk when the VPN drops off? Is all web traffic visible and unsecure and should we alla discontinue using Freedome until the fix is ready? Little testing would be nice before release....

Aspirant

Hi Tapsa, any news on FREEDOME 2.0.4 release . Have 'nt seen anything showing up in App Store as of yet.
Highlighted
F-Secure

Unfortunately the app is still in the review process at Apple - it was submitted there on September 26th already. The review process is a closed one and we cannot influence it after the app has been submitted. We of course would like to have our latest  Freedome iOS release released as quickly as possible but the review now seems to take its time. 

--
Tapio Keihänen
F-Secure Freedome Service Manager
Aspirant

Txs Tapsa, I hope Apple will allow APP developers more time for testing on future IOS releases and updates to avoid endless time spending on updates and bug fixes to keep their APPS functioning properly.
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Please take note.

http://community.f-secure.com/t5/F-Secure/Freedome-VPN-2-0-4-for-iOS/m-p/61283#U61283

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Aspirant

Still the same problem with the new version 2.0.4.

Scholar

Is this a joke? Still the same problems after installing 2.0.4 on iPhone and iPad. This is getting really frustrating. What is next? 2.0.5?
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

We apologize for the inconveniences that this may have brought you.

Please find more information on the remaining issues in 2.0.4 in the following Knowledge Base article.

http://community.f-secure.com/t5/F-Secure/Freedome-VPN-connection-problems/ta-p/61195

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Aspirant

I tried the following:

Uninstall Freedome
Reboot device
Reinstall Freedome 2.0.4
Turn protection on

Still the VPN connection is dropped in a minute.
Scholar

that's why i am still on iOS 7 Smiley Very Happy