dazn streaming italy does't work with freedome vpn to italia!

michelecali
michelecali Posts: 4 New Member

Hello

Sice a few days, there are problem with freedome vpn to Italy when I use Italy stream Dazn .. Dazn app response an error stream with freedome vpn to Milano-italy.. You see message error on screenshoot below.

Screenshot_20191011_122352_com.dazn[484].jpg

The same problem with error message by Italy Dazn site web..  See screenshoot below:

ScreenShotDazn.png

Comments

• Jaims
    Jaims Posts: 846 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @michelecali 

Kindly take a look at a related post here where similar issue has been discussed.

It will provide you with more insights as to why some streaming does not work with VPN.

• michelecali

I followed the instructions and I did not solve the problem

• Jaims
    Jaims Posts: 846 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi @michelecali 

While we cannot ascertain if the site owner have blocked the VPN gateway, we can suggest you to try a few steps that might help solve this issue. 

Simple steps like clearing the DNS cache might help. Sometimes bad results will be cached and therefore need to be cleared from the cache in order for you to communicate with the host correctly.

Open command prompt as an administrator and type the following commands:

ipconfig /flushdns
    netsh winsock reset
    netsh int ipv6 reset

netcfg -d

Restart your machine and check again and if the issue still persists, please reinstall Freedome.

• michelecali

@Jaims wrote:

Hi @michelecali 

While we cannot ascertain if the site owner have blocked the VPN gateway, we can suggest you to try a few steps that might help solve this issue. 

Simple steps like clearing the DNS cache might help. Sometimes bad results will be cached and therefore need to be cleared from the cache in order for you to communicate with the host correctly.

Open command prompt as an administrator and type the following commands:

ipconfig /flushdns
    netsh winsock reset
    netsh int ipv6 reset

netcfg -d

Restart your machine and check again and if the issue still persists, please reinstall Freedome.

thanks for your attention..
    I followed the instructions but the problem still remains.. Smiley Sad

• michelecali

I contacted dazn support and they confirm that they do not provide support for vpn and in particular f-secure vpn is blocked for viewing the streaming of dazn

This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info