cant find code to use freedome on other devices

cbear
cbear Posts: 6 New Member
Hi(:
I paid for a subscription for freedome, but can't find a way to use it on my other android phones. Could you please help?

Comments

• Laksh
    Laksh Posts: 4,224 Former F-Secure Employee

Hi cbear,

May I know if you purchased a multi license code or an app store license for your Freedome? Is the subscription for Freedome being used on any other devices?

What is the error message you get when you try to use the subscription for Freedome?

• cbear

I purchased playstore for android. It says can be used on all devices utilizing same gmail account.

• cbear

Also, I'm trying to install on Kindle. All together I need to install on 4 devices

• cbear

Hi,

I still need to ask how to use freedome on my Kindle tablet. Will not install from the Google play store.

• Laksh

Hi cbear,

Have you tried to download Freedome from the Amazon app store in your Kindle tablet and install the app?

• cbear

Yes. Twice. It just says trial has expired. And yes, I logged in using the same email.

• Laksh

Hi cbear,

Regarding your Kindle device, the  google play store subscription can be used only on the devices registered to the google play store. For your Kindle device, the subscription for Freedome must be purchased seperately from Amazon.

• cbear
    Ah, ok. Sigh...,.thanks for the info.
This discussion has been closed.
Product & Pricing Info